Wednesday 3 February 2010

Spring Fashion Show Update - Venue change

Not too chuffed at the moment.

Everything was going so well! But The Deaf Institute made a massive error and gave away our date for the fashion show!! I am pretty peeved!!!

I know it's not my fault but I don't want people to lose faith in us... Fingers crossed... At least The Deaf Institute are offering to pay us back for all our leaflets and advertising so far, it's some tiny consolation. I have a meeting tomorrow with Sound Control who are a pretty cool venue close by so that should go well.

I did create a nice website for the show, and managed to get some businesses involved as well as selling tickets and confirming all the models and handing out thousands of leaflets.

Click here to see The Spring Fashion Show Website

If isn't all confirmed tomorrow, it will have to be postponed until about April as Lindsay and I are involved in Fashion Fusion Expo in London where we'll be selling most of our collections.

This should be a great show, it's a huge 2 day event :) Just wondering how to get all my stuff down to London!

Click here to see Fashion Fashion Expo

Meanwhile, I went to New York last week and it was very nice, should get my photos developed quite soon.

No comments: