Friday 26 February 2010

Audrey Hepburn hair cut... attempt

I decided that my hair was getting a bit daft inbetween long and short stages.... To go way back and explain things, I shaved off my dreads last Sept and now I'm in some sort of shit hair limbo!

Old hair:


New hair (before the cut):



See them odd wispy bits.. no good!

For now, I figured getting it cut would give me a little fix for the the time being until I decide what the hell to do.

I was aiming for this:


I think mainly it was achieved, though it looks nicer on Audrey. Wow, the woman in the salon put crap loads of wax/ other weird hair products on, that was gross, I had to get that out of my hair instantly!!

The first thing my dad said was 'You look like a boy'

A week on I think it's getting a little better and not feeling too much regret now, despite what him and my grandma say.

And to unveil... here is the cut!


Thoughts??

No comments: