Wednesday 16 December 2009

A new show! - Spring Fashion show Manchester - Feb 18th

We got a bit impatient, and since the last show was so successful we decided to hold another one in a different town, so instead of waiting until August 2010, we will be holding a show on February 18th in Manchester city centre.

This show is called The Spring Show... not very imaginative but it goes with the season theme we seem to have accumulated. We have another organiser on board, a designer from our last show. We have been planning for 1 week and already have many models, designers, muas (make up artists)and photographers lined up, and a venue!

The venue is the Deaf Institute, right near Oxford Road in Manc.

At the moment I am waiting for a designer to give me promotion materials, then I can really start to spread the word.... I also need to make a lot of clothes.. I have been collecting some beautiful material though, I'm quite excited about getting starting on the sewing.

the group for the show is here in case you're interested:

Click here to see The Spring Fashion Show

No comments: